Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Post-Hurricane!

So, you may have wondered where I've been. Well, okay, realistically, you probably forgot I had a blog with the craziness of the internet. Anyway... I am in NJ. When Hurricane Sandy struck, I was without power for more than a week, however, fortunately, no major damage. I'm counting my blessings on that. Following that, I got a full time job, and two part time, per diem sort of jobs. Those coupled with working on some writing and my birthday really ate up my time.

Anyway, here I am, posting awkwardly as I try to get in the swing of things before a really neat "Next Big Thing" blog post where I was invited by my ACQ buddy, Revo! However, I'm a bit torn on which manuscript to write about. Do I write about one of the two completed novels, or one of the two wips? Actually, I'm not even certain that I can write about one of them because of a competition I'm hoping to be shortlisted in!

So, completed or wip? All very different.

ALSO, OMGGGGAWD MOVIE! OMGGAWWWWD! Maybe I shouldn't do the one since I'd be like "OKAY, I WANT THIS PERSON, AND I WANT THIS PERSON AS THEIR SHOW JUMPING STUNT DOUBLE!" :P

No comments:

Post a Comment